When disaster strikes, clients need to protect their business from catastrophic effects. That's why we provide disaster protection and recovery contingencies to help them do just that. With our Disaster Recovery Centre (DRC), clients can quickly activate a backup site and continue their operations, even in the face of a major disruption.
Our Disaster Recovery Centre (DRC) offers the following features:Read More
- Elevated flooring - Our server room floor is elevated to protect all hardware and equipment from potential flooding.
- Air-conditioning - Our server room is equipped with split air-conditioning to ensure that servers can optimally operate in any given weather environment.
- Access control system - Our rooms at the DRC are equipped with an access control system. This ensures that only authorized personnel can access the rooms.
- Secured power generator - Our engineers have designed a secondary power generator that can be used in case disasters happen. In the event of disaster or outages, our power generator can be activated to provide electricity until normal electricity has returned.
- Other security measures - The DRC is equipped with security measures such as CCTVs, smoke control detectors and alarm systems to ensure that it is safe either from a disaster or from unwanted people.
Take steps in protecting your business from potential disasters. Contact us and let us discuss how we can help you.