Ever since the outbreak of COVID 19, the Government of Bahrain, following the World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines has been implementing a critical response plan that includes contact tracing, social distancing measurements, health care facility surge a control and tailored communications. The Government is leveraging various digital technologies to Government’s response plans particularly in contact tracing and tailored communications.
Practicing good hygiene is very important and is the best way to protect others and yourself.
When possible maintain at least a 1-meter or 6-foot distance between yourself and others. Since some infected persons may not yet be exhibiting symptoms or their symptoms may be mild, maintaining a physical distance with everyone is a good idea.
To help prevent getting COVID 19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoid close contact. Put 6 feet of distance between you and any person when outside your house.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a mask or cloth face cover when around others at all times.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue or use the inside of your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, countertops, handles, desks, phones, keyboards, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
- Monitor your health daily and follow CDC guidance if symptoms develop.