Introduction to Nuetel
Nuetel is a national triple play telecommunications operator in Bahrain with regional infrastructure and alliances. Thanks to our fully converged IP architecture and the selective use of fiber, copper and wireless network. Nuetel is optimizing the delivery of converged services including Voice, Internet and TV over a single broadband connection.
These intelligent utilities are all managed from a core Network Operation Centre at Amwaj Islands.
For additional details on Nuetel’s services, please visit our website at www.nue-tel.com, or alternatively contact us on 160 33 000.
The purpose of this Code of Practice (COP) is to advise you of our products and services, customer care policies and the manner in which to contact us.
How to Contact Nuetel
Telephone: +973 160 33 000
Mail: P.O. Box 50960, Amwaj Island, Bahrain
Nuetel’s call center is available for customer queries on the following (24 hours a day/7 days a week) on:
- Products and services
- Information about customers’ account and/or service orders
- Services upgrade to existing
- Number Portability
- Updates of personal information
- Bill payments
Service Disconnection and Termination
In the event a customer fails to pay an outstanding bill by the due date or has not made any alternative payment arrangements with Nuetel, the service in question will be disconnected by Nuetel, following a series of disconnection warnings and notification messages.
If the service has been disconnected due to non-payment, Nuetel will reconnect the service within 1 working day either once full payment has been received, where a reconnection fee will be applicable (BD5 for the next 60 days of the disconnected), or when a suitable installment payment plan has been approved by Nuetel.
Customers may contact Nuetel’s Call Centre on +973 16033000 or alternatively, visit www.nue-tel.com for any assistance or support regarding bill payment.
Termination of a Service by a Customer
Customers are kindly requested to visit Nuetel’s Customer Service at AMWAJ ISLAND and complete an application form requesting the termination of any service(s) they are subscribed.
Nuetel will then take the necessary steps to terminate the service(s) provided that:
- The application form has been completed correctly
- Payment of all outstanding amounts against the service has been received. This will also include any unbilled amounts such as those related to international call rates and any contract penalty fees for early termination, etc… Details of these fees can be found in Nuetel’s standard service Terms & Conditions.
Customers subscribed to any specific term contract packages will be liable to pay penalty charges in the event of early termination. Details of the relevant early termination charges will vary per contract/service and will be dependent upon the applicable Terms and Conditions signed by the customer.
If you have a general enquiry about any of Nuetel’s products and services, please contact our Customer Services on +973 160 33 000, by fax on +973 160 33 001, or by email on email@example.com
Customers are able to raise their complaints or suggestions through the following means of communication:
- Telephone: Nuetel’s Customer Care is available on +973 160 33 000
- Letter: If customers prefer to lodge a complaint or suggestion in writing, the letter may be addressed to the Customer Care Department at “Nuetel, P.O.Box 50960 Amwaj Island, Bahrain”
- Fax: Customers can also fax Nuetel on +973 160 33 001
- Via e-mail: Customers can address their complaints and suggestions via email to Nuetel’s Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person: office located at Amwaj Island, NOC Building
Once a complaint is received from any of the above communication channels, it will be logged into Nuetel system.
In most instances, Nuetel retains records of all complaints in its system for a period of one year.
How Nuetel Handles Customer complaints
Customer complaints will be categorized according to the different scenarios set out below and Nuetel provides an estimated resolution time for each of these:
Category of Complaint Estimated Resolution Time
Billing 5 working days
Standard Subscriber Agreements 10 working days
Number Portability 2 working days
Prices & Tariffs 10 working days
Quality of Service 15 working days
Fraud or Theft 1 working days
Installation 10 working days
Customers will receive a telephone call within 5 working days from a member of Nuetel’s Customer Services or Customers Care team regarding the submitted complaint.
As part of Nuetel’s mission to provide excellent services to its customers, Nuetel’s Customer Services/Care team places great emphasis on the investigation and resolution of each complaint received.
Once the details are available, the customer care agent is happy to discuss with the customer the most appropriate course of action to be taken.
- Nuetel goal to resolve most of the complaints within 5 working days; however this will depend on the type of complaint and the required investigation timeframe. The Customer Care agent will inform the customer of the complaint category for example, billing, installation, quality, and etc… as well as the relevant timeframe to resolve the case. Some complaint types may require internal escalations to other units within Nuetel such as network or quality complaints and etc…
- In such cases, the Customer Care or Customer Services agent will follow up and inform the customer accordingly. In cases where our customers are not satisfied with the outcome of their complaint, customers may escalate their case to the Manager of Nuetel’s Customer Care unit through email: email@example.com, before contacting the TRA. Customers will receive a telephone call within 3 working days from the Manager regarding their escalation.
Contacting the TRA
In the event a Customer is not satisfied with Nuetel’s response to their complaint or if the problem persists and has not been resolved within 60 days of submitting the complaint to Nuetel’s, customers may contact the TRA (http://www.tra.org.bh)
Contact details for the TRA’s Customer Complaints Section:
Telecommunications Regulatory Authority
PO Box 10353
Kingdom of Bahrain
Nuetel Products and Services Portfolio
Nuetel has a wide range of products and services which are outlined below. Customers can apply to any of Nuetel’s services by completing the relevant application form.
When applying for a Nuetel service, customers will need to provide the following information and documentation:
- Original CPR of the customer/owner. National ID cards of GCC nationals are accepted.
- Original CPR of the Applicant
- A copy of a valid Commercial Registration (for Business customers only)
- A deposit or a Business guarantee letter (for non-Bahraini customers only), and
- Customers’ contact telephone number and address
Nuetel offers a range of high speed Broadband services to customers’ homes and offices. For further information on the products and services available in this regard, please call Nuetel on +973 160 33 000, visit Nuetel’s Customer Service office at Amwaj Island, or visit Nuetel’s website at www.nue-tel.com
Customer Terms and Conditions
Nuetel’s products and services are governed by the Terms and Conditions relevant for each product/service. These can be found at Nuetel’s Customer Services at Amwaj Island, or on Nuetel’s website www.nue-tel.com.
Quality of Service
Nuetel strives to offer customers an excellent quality of service at all times. Nuetel aims to provide customers with solutions that best cater for their Telecom needs. All of Nuetel services are available 24 hours every day and are consistently monitored by automated programs and skilled engineers. Back up is built into all products and services prior to their release to our customers. All planned maintenance and service upgrades are scheduled where possible for completion outside of normal business hours.